Monday, May 12, 2008

Superpowered

After spending too much of the last few days filling out all the insurance forms that had piled up on my desk, I just had to break free from the shackles of paperwork and....

Learn what my superhero personality equivalent should be. Egads!

Personally, I think these folks are being a bit overly enthusiastic on my behalf, but hey, I could live with a little extra electricity. Especially when the power goes out. And I have to figure out how to start up the generator to keep the aquarium pump going so our saltwater tank does not turn into a frothy pit of marine death.

Emerge and find out what the super you is. At the very least, it might give you the stamina to reboot a modem?




Your Superpower Should Be Manipulating Electricity



You're highly reactive, energetic, and super charged.

If the occasion calls for it, you can go from 0 to 60 in a split second.

But you don't harness your energy unless you truly need to.

And because of this, people are often surprised by what you are capable of.



Why you would be a good superhero: You have the stamina to fight enemies for days



Your biggest problem as a superhero: As with your normal life, people would continue to underestimate you

No comments: